Based on Katniss Pusheen by Ana M.
I made this version for my girlfriend. This one is used in the Facebook messenger. The (somewhat resized) template is in the attached pdf (you'll have to tape or glue the two parts of pusheen together).
I used dark grey felt for the body and black for the eyes and whiskers etc and a small piece of red felt for the mouth. I also made a big red hearth, but I already gave it away, so I dont have a photo.
Furthermore I improvised the the tail, letting it point outwards, making it easier to sew. The tip of of the tail I made by putting two pieces of black felt between the grey pieces, sew that part with black thread. After turning it inside out, the stitches weren't really visible. The other two stripes I just sewed on afterwards.
Thank you Ana for the great Tutorial!
Oh and ps: I found sewing on the eyes en whiskers and mouth rather difficult, so maybe you should sew them before stuffing
- pusheen.pdf 89.2 KB [ Download ]
- Helen C. favorited Katniss Pusheen 06 May 20:19
- meredith.p.martin.9 favorited Katniss Pusheen 26 Nov 22:25
- the.beve.is.here favorited Katniss Pusheen 15 Jan 16:10
- emmabota73 favorited Katniss Pusheen 14 Dec 20:42
- Cindy H. favorited Katniss Pusheen 08 Aug 23:59
- JesikaAce90 favorited Katniss Pusheen 26 Jan 05:16
- iamrestlessKASI favorited Katniss Pusheen 24 Jan 06:49
- Kaniki K. favorited Katniss Pusheen 30 Dec 12:39
- Isa B. favorited Katniss Pusheen 02 Dec 22:56
- Michelle S. commented on Katniss Pusheen 30 Nov 05:35
You Will Need
Jeroen posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!