Katharine Hepburn's advice for a good life? 1. Never Quit 2. Be Yourself 3. Don’t put too much flour in your brownies.
You'll need an 8x8-inch baking tray for this recipe.
2 (one-ounce) squares unsweetened baker's chocolate
1 stick unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Lara L. favorited Katharine Hepburn Brownies 27 Feb 14:09
- Shantelle t. added Katharine Hepburn Brownies to food!! 08 Dec 07:03
- Megan S. favorited Katharine Hepburn Brownies 04 Dec 04:24
- Ana favorited Katharine Hepburn Brownies 29 Aug 01:48
- Suzi T. favorited Katharine Hepburn Brownies 28 Aug 08:43
- ale_corason favorited Katharine Hepburn Brownies 28 Aug 01:22
- Jessica Celyzza Pei added Katharine Hepburn Brownies to Food 27 Aug 17:46
- KelliDroze added Katharine Hepburn Brownies to Sweet 27 Aug 05:43
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Generously grease an 8x8-inch pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
Stir in flour, salt and walnuts. Mix well.
Pour into a buttered 8-inch-square baking pan.
Bake at 325° for 30 to 40 minutes.