This chic little green number isn’t just for health nuts; it can easily stand its ground with the most sophisticated drinks. Agave nectar offers a more balanced drink, but if you are looking to cut sugar and calories even further, stevia extract is a good substitute for some (or all) of the syrup.
Makes approximately 11/2 cups (4 martinis)
Add a few drops of chlorella extract to boost the chlorophyll content of the juice and enhance its green hue.
- bone.muck favorited Kale Martini 12 Sep 15:04
- Zombie Babe favorited Kale Martini 24 Aug 06:05
- coffeeandtivi favorited Kale Martini 19 Aug 04:36
- Peggals <3 added Kale Martini to Cocktails :3 18 Aug 06:51
- Peggals <3 favorited Kale Martini 18 Aug 06:51
- GMC Group published her project Kale Martini 09 Jun 11:35
Juice the kale and the cucumbers. Pour into a mixing glass filled with ice. Add the lime juice, agave, and vodka. Stir for 30 seconds, then strain into martini glasses. Garnish with a cucumber slice or baby kale leaf.