Let's take those ugly Junk mail magnets and spruce 'em up to make your fridge look fabulous!
Yanno, all those junk mail magnets (those ones for businesses, pizza joint info magnets, calendars for doctor offices, etc etc)? c'mon yanno those stupid magnets that you never look at on your fridge?
well, this is a "how-to" on how to take those ugly Junk mail magnets and spruce 'em up to make your fridge look fabulous!
It's crazy how a little project like this can make a world of a difference.
- Libby W. favorited Junk Mail Magnets 12 May 21:01
- Barbara M. favorited Junk Mail Magnets 07 Feb 03:43
- Jacqulene C. favorited Junk Mail Magnets 22 Nov 15:32
- Emma H. favorited Junk Mail Magnets 05 Sep 17:25
- PunkyFunk added Junk Mail Magnets to DIY the Room 22 Jun 21:03
- Laouen favorited Junk Mail Magnets 13 Dec 10:51
- Abnormal Abby added Junk Mail Magnets to Other 11 Jun 04:39
- Geralyn E. favorited Junk Mail Magnets 24 Feb 15:47
- elarablair favorited Junk Mail Magnets 23 Feb 19:12
- kathleen c. favorited Junk Mail Magnets 22 Aug 01:12
MOD PODGE TIME! Once you got everything all cut out and matched up! start pasting the pictures on the magnets~!
Keep in mind I wanted my magnets to look like papers just lingering on my fridge,so I did it with a matte look. If you want a snazzy finished look you can use a shine-y mod podge to give that "semi-pro" look. haha
Once you are done, give it some time to dry and trim off the edges to make it a more finished look.
and Voila! all done up! these fugly magnets have now gone through rehab and are snazzy once again.
(Fyi... the thicker the magnets the better! If you decide to use a thiiiin magnet, just warning you, sometimes they curl up a smidge. So you can just smush it under a book for a couple hours so it flattens out.)