Contrasting jewelry holder
This project is fairly easy and is quite quick. Have fun!
- Coreen M. favorited Jewelry Tree 29 Sep 13:35
- Rebecca C. favorited Jewelry Tree 29 Jul 06:56
- marielle.bernier1 favorited Jewelry Tree 17 Feb 01:48
- jen s. favorited Jewelry Tree 06 Oct 12:08
- Alex O. favorited Jewelry Tree 07 Jul 10:56
- Serena added Jewelry Tree to Summer Money 02 May 22:42
- vee r. favorited Jewelry Tree 05 Jan 21:55
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Jewelry Tree 01 Jan 17:30
- brigette.schulz added Jewelry Tree to jewelry keepers 23 Dec 07:00
- Sandra W. favorited Jewelry Tree 21 Dec 15:07
Find a tree branch!
If you grab one straight off a tree be sure to let it dry out for a couple of days.
I used a gum tree branch from my backyard.
Find a block of spare wood!
I used two pieces of left over decking and used PVA to glue them together to create the perfect size for balance (this will depend on the size of you branch).
Mark the exact centre of your wooden block and drill a hole. The hole should be just the right size to fit the branch.
Using PVA fixate the branch into place and let dry.
Using spray paint prime the project with two coats and finish with two coats of white lacquer spray paint.
And voila! It is complete!