Store jewelry cabinets were too expensive and too small!
I have a jewelry addiction. Can't stop buying it. Can't stop making it. Jewelry cabinets were too expensive and nowhere big enough. I bought an open-backed cabinet at a thrift store and spray painted it white. I backed the first two shelves with screen like you would put on a window. I hang earring from the screen. I put cup hooks on the inside to hold charm neckaces and on the outside to hold longer necklaces. The frames above have cup hooks that I hang pendants on. Easy! Easy!
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Jewelry Shelf 25 Jul 16:57
- April M. favorited Jewelry Shelf 08 Mar 21:33
- tam b. favorited Jewelry Shelf 22 Feb 17:29
- paria.naderi commented on Jewelry Shelf 23 Dec 09:50
- Christine B. favorited Jewelry Shelf 24 Jul 11:41
- Millie H. added Jewelry Shelf to Organize and display 25 Mar 22:40
- Kindsister D. commented on Jewelry Shelf 11 Jan 15:38
- Kindsister D. favorited Jewelry Shelf 11 Jan 15:36
Melinda H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!