Corks and Forks!
Using a scrap of wood from my schools shop I decoupaged scrapbook paper to the wood and let it dry (use a thin coat, imperfections arent that big of a deal since we're just creating a background for the jewlery, and giving the piece a way to be tied into ANY decor.
using 4 forks I bought from the dollar tree 2 for $1, I took my pliers and bent the outer arms of the fork straight towards myself, the center two i then bent outward to create a box or loop at the top so the forks can be screwed down to the board (see picture)
I screwed them down using screws that were too shiny for my purpose so I quit hit them with a small dab of metalic gold colored paint,(in case the edges peek)I let that dry then hot glued a button on top of that.
I then used 4 random wine corks I had been saving for a project and adhered them to the board using E6000.
I let the board sit overnight to be sure the glue had set then it was ready to use!
- Linda S. favorited Jewelry Organizer 22 Feb 14:17
- amanda.shillito favorited Jewelry Organizer 14 Oct 17:56
- Alice G. added Jewelry Organizer to to make 22 Jun 17:16
- Grimgirl101 favorited Jewelry Organizer 20 Jun 21:13
- Mignon D. favorited Jewelry Organizer 19 Apr 17:17
- itscthere favorited Jewelry Organizer 19 Apr 16:29
- MultiMamiO'1 favorited Jewelry Organizer 18 Apr 21:41
- Tabitha H. favorited Jewelry Organizer 17 Apr 20:14
- Leah S favorited Jewelry Organizer 14 Apr 13:52
- brizinga favorited Jewelry Organizer 11 Apr 23:57
Caylynn A. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!