I needed a place for all my jewelry, scarfs & purses. I had some extra peg board that my husband left over from putting up his tools in the garage. I went to lowes to get locking peg hooks for about $8.00 for 47pieces for hanging tools ( blue Hawk peg hook assortment). I put 1in.x2 x 20ins wide on the wall with screws & I screwed peg board to the 2 wood pieces and that it. I hung my scarfs, earrings, necklace, bracelets, now I can see what I need. Oh I put a long slim mirror on the peg board so I can see myself put on my jewelry. Purse holder I purchase from Walmart. What u think?
- CountessAudronasha added Jewelry Holder to lost girl 24 Aug 22:37
- Kim G. added Jewelry Holder to Great Idea 09 Aug 03:19
- Suzanne W. commented on Jewelry Holder 07 Aug 15:30
- sylvia g. favorited her project Jewelry Holder 22 Jun 22:44
- JustCokes favorited Jewelry Holder 24 May 04:30
- zirka.madsen favorited Jewelry Holder 22 Apr 02:20
- sylvia g. entered her project Jewelry Holder to SINGER Dress Form Contest 05 Apr 01:58
- sylvia g. published her project Jewelry Holder 29 Mar 04:10
sylvia g. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!