Jean pocket flip flopits
I used box flaps to trace my foot onto, then I cut them and used them as a guide for cutting the jean and lining material. I sewed the lining to the bottom piece, and then sewed halfway around the bottom and top sides with right sides together. I left the toe open so I could flip them inside out. Then I attached the pockets to the tops where the seam was left open. I secured the pocket with a straight stitch across.
- ana g. added Jean Pocket Flip Flopits to PARA FAZER 10 May 04:26
- Lacey Jean added Jean Pocket Flip Flopits to To Do with my Jeans 28 Dec 23:45
- Zakkiyya M. favorited Jean Pocket Flip Flopits 18 Apr 02:02
- pink favorited Jean Pocket Flip Flopits 05 Feb 05:35
- Victoria T. favorited Jean Pocket Flip Flopits 03 Feb 19:14
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!