With this tutorial, you will learn to create a DIY greetings card with a twist
If your handmade card endeavours are dying out of ideas , this is just the post to revive them! In it, you will learn to create this appealing DIY greetings card for your beloved. Whether your preference is simple lettering, watercolor illustration or craft, this post has it all for you.
- 114243_2F2016-05-12-192452-square2.jpg 259 KB [ Download ]
- Kimya J. favorited Jar Of Hearts Handmade Card Tutorial 14 Mar 00:20
- RareJewel favorited Jar Of Hearts Handmade Card Tutorial 10 Feb 10:04
- Annelie S. favorited Jar Of Hearts Handmade Card Tutorial 22 Jan 16:31
- Emma H. favorited Jar Of Hearts Handmade Card Tutorial 04 Jun 20:26
- PineconePrincess favorited Jar Of Hearts Handmade Card Tutorial 28 May 22:53
- Drishti D. published her project Jar Of Hearts Handmade Card Tutorial 28 May 09:00
To fill color onto the fabric cover of the jar go over with a wet flat brush with lots of color on the topmost section of your object. This is where you want the color to appear the darkest. The idea is to thin out the paint as you go downwards. You can add a little more water with each horizontal stroke as you go downwards until you get the lightest shade. The finished ombre effect will look like this.
Use a new watercolor cardstock paper create the same ombre effect this time with two colors. Start using both the colors from opposite direction and spread it towards each other until you reach the center and can see both the colors blend in at their lightest shades creating a lovely ombre effect.