My search for Light
I needed shelving and light. And my new apartment is getting an asian pop feel to it. So being cheap yet stlyish I repurposed my old (20 years at least) Ikea Ivar bookshelves. I spent $20 total on fabric and corner molding. They came out very nice I think.
- Leia B. added Japanese Lantern to home projects 20 Apr 19:06
- witterings favorited Japanese Lantern 13 May 13:12
- Wendy R. added Japanese Lantern to DIY the Room: Bachelor's First Condo 06 Mar 21:47
- Michaela S. favorited Japanese Lantern 14 Feb 11:36
- marlene j. favorited Japanese Lantern 06 Nov 23:10
- Rachel F. favorited Japanese Lantern 28 Sep 22:23
- evangeline.washingtonhardeman favorited Japanese Lantern 08 Jul 03:14
- cynthia.wimberly.12 added Japanese Lantern to likes 12 Dec 03:41
- Amanda B. favorited Japanese Lantern 13 Oct 23:19
- Momster S. favorited Japanese Lantern 17 Sep 23:04
Iridescentkiss posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!