New jammies for L.
Back around Christmas I went shopping at JoAnn's with my Mom and picked up Butterick 4910 to make the girls some pj's for the Spring. Finally yesterday I got started and finished up L.'s today. I had her pick out which pj's she wanted and she picked View D. I didn't like the long sleeves for some reason so I used the sleeves from View A. Anyways, she is quite happy with her new pj's and in fact, it almost looks like a wearable dress that I'm going to make her some summery dresses here shortly.
(And because I'm getting much better at my hems)
The only problem that I had was getting the sleeves correct. I swear I worked more on the sleeves than I did for the whole entire dress (that includes cutting out the pattern). But I'm extremely happy with how it all came out and so is L.
The fabric is some that my Mom got a while ago from JoAnn's with (very good intentions intentions) of making K. something but then her sewing machine broke. So, she gave it to me when I took up sewing (a few years ago) and that is what L. picked out for the fabric.
Now, being that I'm a ditz sometimes (and also use to Simplicity patterns), I didn't realize that the pattern sizing was for sizes 2 through 5. So now I have to find a pj pattern for K.
multicrafty posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!