Cake Pops, Cupcakes & Other Petite Sweets
Makes 12 wedges
- Injectable favorited Irish Cream Cheesecake 17 Feb 07:39
- natasha macgregor silva favorited Irish Cream Cheesecake 01 Apr 10:37
- midnighthime666 favorited Irish Cream Cheesecake 08 Mar 04:50
- Shantelle t. added Irish Cream Cheesecake to food!! 08 Dec 06:51
- tribalbutterflyy favorited Irish Cream Cheesecake 01 Dec 02:20
- Leigh C. favorited Irish Cream Cheesecake 27 Nov 03:10
- Susi S. added Irish Cream Cheesecake to baking 30 Sep 18:39
- ale_corason favorited Irish Cream Cheesecake 22 Sep 07:29
- mpanda added Irish Cream Cheesecake to To-make list 19 Sep 05:45
- Suzi T. favorited Irish Cream Cheesecake 18 Sep 19:05
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 350°. For crust, in a small bowl, stir together wafer crumbs and butter. Press mixture evenly into the bottom and 2" up the sides of an ungreased 8" springform pan; chill.
To make filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; add vanilla. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. In a small bowl, whisk coffee granules into 1 tablespoon hot water until dissolved; whisk in Irish cream. Gently stir coffee mixture into cream cheese mixture. Pour filling into crust. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until center is almost set. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Run a knife or thin spatula around the edge. Let cool completely before removing pan. Refrigerate several hours before serving. To serve, remove sides of pan and slice into wedges. Top wedges with whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate-covered coffee beans, if desired.