Guinness. Bailey's. Cake.
This was adapted from a similar recipe but I made a few changes to the cake and ganache and used a different frosting. These things are rich beyond reason and totally delicious.
The Guinness in the cake makes the chocolate taste bolder. The centers are spooned out after baking and filled with chocolate ganache with that has Bailey's in it. The icing is vanilla buttercream that also has Bailey's in it.
To pipe color swirls, I use paste food coloring (Wilton) and paint strips of it the length of the inside of a decorator bag, either one or a couple different colors (here I just used green). When you fill the bag with frosting it comes out swirled. I use the giant coupler and star tip. On the top of each I piped a little extra ganache and dusted them all with edible gold dust.
- LMan commented on their project Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 31 Aug 23:18
- Madeleine favorited Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 23 Jul 15:39
- heather r. added Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes to To-make list 01 May 18:55
- Simiisme commented on Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 27 Apr 22:31
- itscthere favorited Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 24 Apr 16:49
- Caylee G. favorited Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 09 Apr 17:39
- Caitydid favorited Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 09 Apr 03:34
- Suzi T. favorited Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 04 Apr 21:01
- Arty Kitkat replied to a comment on Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 04 Apr 18:04
- LMan commented on their project Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes 03 Apr 17:03
posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!