Love Instagram and post all your photos on the fridge? Then use this nifty Instagram-mag to frame your selfies and awesome sceneries!
Pin up your pictures with this clever Instagram magnetic frame; using different instagram printscreens to suit every occasion :)
- Amanda T. favorited Insta Mag! 01 Jan 19:26
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Insta Mag! 21 Apr 16:53
- English Ginger favorited Insta Mag! 20 Apr 10:44
- Kay Bay entered her project Insta Mag! to The Pop-Up Pinhole Company 09 Apr 17:15
- Kay Bay entered her project Insta Mag! to Picattoo 09 Apr 17:15
- Kay Bay published her project Insta Mag! 09 Apr 17:14
The first thing you've got to think about is print screening your intended Instagram post. You can either create a new one you think will be relevant to your photos (such as captioning a photo with 'besties' if you want to stick up a picture of you and your mates.
Take your printscreened picture in to Powerpoint and crop until you get the section you want (putting a white square with a outline over the picture in the centre to save yourself ink; that is unless you just want to print the whole magnet a.k.a. cheating ;) )
Here's the tricky part; seeing which way your printer prints and how to orientate your magnetic photo paper!
On a scrap piece of paper make a mark on one side of the paper then test print your instagram picture on to this.
This will tell you if your printer turns it upside down and all ways before printing. I personally found that I had to put my magnetic photo paper in magnet side up to be able to print correctly.
Once you've got this figured out; print!