A simple paper craft to decorate your home or make as a gift.
- Simply type inspirational words using whatever font you like, such as "happiness, family, fun, laugh" in a landscape word document. Once you have all the words you want or at least 2 1/2 lines worth copy and paste to cover the whole A4 page. Print the page and set aside.
- If you aren't confident at drawing a tree you can draw or trace a picture of a tree on the second piece of A4 paper (also landscape)so it covers 3/4 of the page and cut it out.
- Trace tree template onto sheet of words and cut it out and set aside.
- Type the names you would like hanging from the tree in a new word document using larger font and which ever one you prefer. Print on red A4 paper.
- On the scrap paper from your tree template draw a heart shape big enough to cover your longest name and cut it out.
- Use heart shape template to trace a heart shape around each name and cut them out.
- Now you have all your pieces all you need to do is use double sided tape to assemble as per picture.
- Place in an A4 frame and it is finished!
- AllieBearRU A. added Inspirational Family Tree to Home Improvement 13 Sep 05:02
- Courtney favorited Inspirational Family Tree 31 Aug 13:31
- Emily favorited Inspirational Family Tree 23 Aug 03:39
- Kim favorited Inspirational Family Tree 22 Aug 17:00
Elle-Jay posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!