Make this cute and elegant inspiration box!!
I had been thinking about doing this for quite some time, so I did it as a quickie priject
1. Pick a box that you like, not too big, the one I picked was too big, and you can see how big it is compared to the journal. I didn't pick a wooden box because I have Xylophobia (the fear of wooden things. Yes. It is true.) But I think it would have looked a big more fancy. A little bit.
2. So now you can paint or decoupage the box, whichever you find more inspirational. And wait for this to dry
3. While this is drying, make your inspiration papers. You can look up quotes or pick from the list below, or make up your own!
- Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
- Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes
- You don't have to be pretty to be beautiful
- Beauty is only skin deep while ugly is to the bone
- When you smile the world smiles
- Be who you want to be not what others want to see
- You will always be enough
- you are perfect because God doesn't make mistakes
- Make everyday a masterpiece
- you are beautiful, don't let anybody tell you otherwise
There are a ton more too :) So you can either write one line per paper or print it out from the computer. So, now you have them written down, so you can A) make origami shapes B) put them in the box as is or C) curl them
If you picked curl them, this is what you do: Open your scissors and gently run the paper across the blade You will soon see them curl. Now you can put them in
Now at this step, I wrote inspiration on the top, but you can write anything, like dream or acheive or another quote :) You have an elegant inspiration box :)