Use an iron-on letter to make this popular style of pendant.
This easy initial pendant uses an iron on letter and is easy enough for all ages to make.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Initial Pendant 18 Jul 05:37
- Kyara S. favorited Initial Pendant 04 Oct 10:29
- Saul K. favorited Initial Pendant 29 Jul 05:34
- Rebecca M. favorited Initial Pendant 11 Jun 10:56
- Spencer M. favorited Initial Pendant 07 Jun 09:39
- Alice N. added Initial Pendant to Accessories 07 Dec 20:53
- KC R. favorited Initial Pendant 23 Nov 04:57
- KC R. commented on Initial Pendant 23 Nov 04:57
- lleeahs favorited Initial Pendant 23 Nov 03:32
- Terry R. published her project Initial Pendant 18 Nov 06:00
Use bezel to trace and cut a circle of quilt batting and cardboard to fit the bezel. Place the fabric letter side down and layer the batting and cardboard over the letter area. Trim the fabric to 1/2" around the circles. Clip the fabric. Bring the fabric over the back of the cardboard and glue.