Here are some directions on how to make an infinity scarf
– basically a large unstuffed doughnut (excuse my Canadian spelling!). Easy to make and great for gift giving!
- Julie R. favorited Infinity Scarf 27 Mar 04:05
- Patricia A. favorited Infinity Scarf 28 Apr 20:59
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Infinity Scarf 03 Mar 23:16
- HuntressFashion added Infinity Scarf to Fashion how to! 16 Aug 15:43
- C T. added Infinity Scarf to Clothes! x 05 Aug 01:53
- C T. added Infinity Scarf to Accessories! x 05 Aug 01:52
- Jen S. added Infinity Scarf to stuff for me 13 Jul 15:38
- Emma H. favorited Infinity Scarf 10 Jul 11:41
- Crafterella featured Infinity Scarf 06 Jul 23:00
- Linda of Nice dress! Thanks, I made it!! favorited her project Infinity Scarf 03 Jul 13:56
Cut one strip of fabric across the full 60″ width of your fabric, make it 25″ wide. (25" x 60")
Fold fabric in half, with RIGHT sides of fabric together and matching long cut edges. Pin together that long edge.
Stitch along the long edge with a ½” seam.
Press seam flat to blend stitches; then press seam open.
Turn scarf RIGHT side out – just put your hand in and grab the end and pull it through!
Open short ends of scarf.
Place short ends together. These short ends have to be sewn together with RIGHT sides together. Line up the cut edges and seams (RIGHT sides together). Pin together about half way around to start.
Stitch short ends together from the inside with a ½” seam, as far as you can go - you will not be able to go all the way around - leaving a small opening (It will be hand sewn later.).