Perfect for literally ALL body types!
I saw this on a Pinterest-like website, watched a video as to how to wrap it, and immediately made one and started playing with how to tie it. I LOVE this bathing suit and I plan to make one for all of the ladies in my life!
- Momoka added Infinity Bathing Suit to undergartments and swimsuits 11 Sep 03:21
- Momoka added Infinity Bathing Suit to multi use items 02 Sep 21:52
- jaisa.riley favorited Infinity Bathing Suit 18 May 17:15
- Layne H. added Infinity Bathing Suit to likes 28 Sep 14:56
- Layne H. favorited Infinity Bathing Suit 28 Sep 14:56
- Julie S. favorited Infinity Bathing Suit 30 Jun 02:30
- Jamie N. favorited Infinity Bathing Suit 29 Jun 13:17
- Kc F. favorited Infinity Bathing Suit 31 May 19:44
- HorrorGuru commented on Infinity Bathing Suit 12 May 16:06
- Millie H. added Infinity Bathing Suit to cool ideas 22 Mar 22:53
If your fabric is already folded in half (as it is on the bolt at the fabric store, i.e. JoAnn's), leave it folded in half length-wise. Then, fold it in half width-wise. Cut it into a triangle by leaving about 6 inches on the bottom (whre the folds are) and cutting at an angle toward the top corner. Unfolded it should look like the picture. Your triangles will be approx. 54" by 72" at this point.
The place where the triangles meet is where your crotch goes; beyond that, you tie it up around you to show as much or as little as you'd like! It's so versatile!!! This video shows ways to tie the bathing suit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvtLKXrp_F4