Little price BIG results
I got this very large beat up picture at the thrift store for $1. I chose the saying after seeing it online. I cut out the words on a cricut using cheap contact paper and placed them on the print. I spray painted flat black paint over the entire print and then removed the letters to expose the print underneath. I think next time I will roll paint over the picture. I sprayed the frame gold and put the picture back together. I am really happy with the results.
- Rebecca M. favorited In This House 26 Jun 12:19
- Amanda M. favorited In This House 01 Mar 04:06
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited In This House 11 Nov 17:09
- Sam D. added In This House to To-make list 30 Aug 00:34
- Maura B. favorited In This House 27 Jul 06:11
- Susan H. entered her project In This House to Crop-A-Dile 21 Jul 10:37
- amanda.bailey25 added In This House to Decorations 19 Jun 03:04
- sara b. favorited In This House 18 May 11:14
- Sam L. favorited In This House 08 Apr 10:53
- trottalott favorited In This House 09 Mar 02:57
Susan H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!