They sure LOOK complicated.
Too beautiful to burn!
Make these great candles in an afternoon.
- Key West Witch favorited Ice Candles 05 May 09:31
- Rebecca M. favorited Ice Candles 05 Jan 14:53
- Shubham G. favorited Ice Candles 15 Oct 15:31
- deb.mathenia favorited Ice Candles 21 Feb 20:58
- Bofoofer added Ice Candles to Decorating 29 Sep 16:34
- Look Alive, Sunshine(: favorited Ice Candles 12 Sep 00:19
- orenintre favorited Ice Candles 20 Aug 11:07
Melt your wax and set up your candle mold w/wick as you would for making a regular candle.
Fill pre-wicked mold with ice cubes, stopping about 1" from top.
Fill mold with melted wax, making sure wick stays centered.
Wax must completely cover all ice cubes.
Back-fill once candle begins to set up, to even out.
Let cool for at least 2 hours.
When completely cooled, tip candle mold (do this over the sink) and let water from ice pour out. Candle will slip out as water escapes.
Trim wick and ENJOY!