For that special someone...
You know, I'm not really one to hold a grudge though...
Haha, but seriously now :D
The yarn, I made from the first dress I tried to make, so I had the fabric lying around. Cut it in strips to and fro to make one long strip. Give it little tugs to make it curl up and you'll also notice it makes your strips that little bit longer.
No pattern was used, but the picture (see attachment) was very helpful. I just made up the shape as I went along. Don't try this as a newbie!
Any suggestions for a follow-up project? I have a lot of marine blue fabric. :)
- heart_interior.gif 45 KB [ Download ]
- Izzie K. favorited I Call It: 'Try Breaking This One, You Bastard' 11 Jul 03:31
- Suse RevoluzZza favorited I Call It: 'Try Breaking This One, You Bastard' 19 May 06:43
- Nancy! added I Call It: 'Try Breaking This One, You Bastard' to horreur/halloween 21 Mar 23:04
- WerewolfCas favorited I Call It: 'Try Breaking This One, You Bastard' 27 Aug 10:25
Hissyfits ///_^ posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!