Geeky Dog bandanna
This is Gus he is a sweet little pug that I pet sit for. I got to pet sit him over Halloween and decided that he needed a matching costume to go with me. So in 20 minutes I threw together this super cute LOZ bandanna for him <3
- Hgosn1 favorited Hylian Crest Dog Bandana 07 Aug 12:32
- Glenda W. favorited Hylian Crest Dog Bandana 19 Apr 22:46
- Conner W. favorited Hylian Crest Dog Bandana 07 Sep 18:42
- Conner W. added Hylian Crest Dog Bandana to gift ideas 07 Sep 18:42
- Conner W. added Hylian Crest Dog Bandana to craft ideas 07 Sep 18:42
- Sue W. favorited Hylian Crest Dog Bandana 23 Jun 23:04
- WaterAngel added Hylian Crest Dog Bandana to To-make list 24 Apr 00:48
- Rebecca J. favorited Hylian Crest Dog Bandana 23 Jan 15:38
- MockCerami favorited Hylian Crest Dog Bandana 23 Nov 03:37
- Scarlet-Begonias favorited Hylian Crest Dog Bandana 29 Aug 16:21
Find the image you want on the front. For me i used the Hylian Crest from Legend of Zelda. My little friend Gus was going all out in geekery for Halloween with me.
Print out the image you want then cut it out.
Lay the cut pieces down onto felt or the fabric of your choice and use them as pattern pieces. Cut each piece out then set them to the side.
Cut a 14" square for small dogs or 18" square for large dogs of the fabric of your choice here I used a knit jersey. Cut the square in half diagonally.
*You only need one half unless you want it lined. For my purpose which was make this in 20 minutes I just used a single half.
Once that is done fold your edges and hem them. I ignored this step to save time :P.
Now that everything is hemmed pick those cute little pieces you cut out earlier and lay them onto iron on transfer sheets. I use steam a seam sheets they cling to the small pieces and make it a lot easier to cut.
Once those are cut out arrange them onto the bandanna and simply place the iron on top of them. Read the directions on your steam a seam pack to see how long to do this step for.
Then you can put it under your machine and sew around the sides or leave it as is. <3