From an egg to a caterpillar
I was reading the story f the hungry caterpillar with my grandson.
You know when you get the beginnings (or an egg n this case) of an idea
. Well, mine was a jacket.
I used a basic plain cardigan pattern, but adapted it to turn it into the beautiful little jacket you see. Of course I then decided it needed booties, made up another pattern for those. Not satisfied with that I then knit a hat.
I am really pleased with how it turned out, now have to design another one for a sweater in a size that will actually fit Harry.
- Virginia S. favorited Hungry Caterpillar Baby Set 20 Oct 16:24
- PineconePrincess favorited Hungry Caterpillar Baby Set 03 May 22:45
- Caz favorited Hungry Caterpillar Baby Set 02 May 19:29
- hannah g. favorited Hungry Caterpillar Baby Set 02 May 12:15
- hennie favorited their project Hungry Caterpillar Baby Set 30 Apr 10:38
- hennie published their project Hungry Caterpillar Baby Set 30 Apr 10:28
hennie posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!