grow your favorite house plants in a cute, portable jar without the cost of buying a whole new plant!
Lately I've been obsessively thinking of ideas to decorate my apartment bedroom this Fall, and I wanted a way to have smaller versions of my favorite plants from my parent's house in my bedroom!
I hope you find this How-To useful and enjoyable, because it was the perfect solution to my space, budget, and decorating problems.
- Key West Witch favorited How To Transplant Your Favorite Cutting 29 Jun 10:12
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited How To Transplant Your Favorite Cutting 23 Jul 06:27
- Miss Monstro favorited How To Transplant Your Favorite Cutting 12 Jul 23:23
- brittany b. favorited How To Transplant Your Favorite Cutting 30 Jul 05:24
Cut off a part of the plant you would like to transplant.
1. try to cut off a section that looks relatively young, with healthy green leaves.
2. however, you want your cutting to be simple, with only a few leaves, and NO flowers! this will allow your cutting to put its energy into growing roots to stay alive.
3. try to cut your section as low as possible, preferrably with some roots.