A fun carry-all
I created this tote from a really weird dress that my friend Beth gave me. Friends that understand DIY and reconstruction obsessions are awesome!
- Helena A. added How To: Tote to Helena's Boho outfit 11 Sep 05:03
- Chudames favorited How To: Tote 23 Sep 14:55
- elzabeth.glidden favorited How To: Tote 02 Sep 02:58
- Polina B. favorited How To: Tote 02 Jun 22:07
- vermilia c. favorited How To: Tote 30 Apr 14:38
- Frances G. favorited How To: Tote 28 Apr 16:53
- Ana favorited How To: Tote 28 Apr 03:14
- moonofsilver published her project How To: Tote 27 Feb 17:37
After I sewed the bottom strip to the bag front and back, I laid the bag out on my liner fabric making sure that my liner fabric was folded in half, and flat, and then I cut out a bag shape with 4-8 extra inches at the top.
You don't need a bottom piece for the liner. Just sew the two front and back liner pieces together at the sides.