Videogame craft = win #5
I'm here to show you how paint some sweet Pikachu nails. Woo-hoo.
I find it quite difficult to paint my nails neatly with just one colour so I’m going to be using fake nails for this.
- asia.pearce favorited How To: Pikachu Nail Art 24 Jul 10:07
- Kinhime Dragon added How To: Pikachu Nail Art to Beauty 23 Jul 12:56
- geekieglam favorited How To: Pikachu Nail Art 22 Dec 21:42
- Jacqulene C. favorited How To: Pikachu Nail Art 11 Dec 10:44
- Conner W. added How To: Pikachu Nail Art to fashion 28 Jun 18:38
- Conner W. favorited How To: Pikachu Nail Art 26 Jun 21:45
- JaydeyLikesMac&Cheese favorited How To: Pikachu Nail Art 04 Jun 16:47
- amanda.shillito favorited How To: Pikachu Nail Art 15 Dec 11:43
- C.Rami favorited How To: Pikachu Nail Art 10 Nov 04:06
- Maxine M. added How To: Pikachu Nail Art to To-make list 24 Oct 02:13
Using your paint brush paint 1 black circle on each nail next to the middle nail, paint the circles more towards the top of the nail. You may want to do two coats so the yellow doesn’t show through.
On the middle nail paint a small upside-down triangle and then below it a thin stretched 'w' shape and a 'v' connected below it. This is for the mouth.
Wash your paint brush. (I’m using Odourless solvent, it doesn’t smell and it will clean the nail polish out of the brush really well. You can use nail polish remover but it can dry out the brush. If you are going to use nail polish remover, put some on a makeup remover pad and swivel your brush around. Let it dry and then repeat the process.)
I put some solvent in the lid of the bottle and dipped my brush in, then I swivelled it around which made the nail polish come loose from the brush, after doing that a few times I rinsed my brush under warm water.
Using your paint brush paint 1 red circle in the middle of your thumb nail and small nail, two-three coats is best. Make sure the black is dry and fill in the 'v' you painted on the middle nail with red also.