A easy diy to jazz up your next celebration
I love that this project can be customized for any special occasion: birthdays, independence day, valentine's day, graduation, baby shower, anything! Plus there are so many options for combining colors and patterns and themes with fun printed paper.
- Claudia C. favorited How To Paper Flag Bunting 05 Aug 22:12
- mypinkrainbow favorited How To Paper Flag Bunting 05 Aug 05:38
- Charlie. favorited How To Paper Flag Bunting 25 Jul 21:41
- Alissa B. favorited How To Paper Flag Bunting 18 Jul 01:41
- PottyPendleton favorited How To Paper Flag Bunting 17 Jul 18:33
- PottyPendleton commented on How To Paper Flag Bunting 17 Jul 18:32
Make a template for whatever shape you’d like to have for your banner. I chose a triangle because I’m conventional like that (no, not really but let’s pretend), but you could do hearts, squares, whatever your heart desires. Cut the shape out of a plain piece of paper and then use that as your template to trace and cut pieces of paper out of pretty scrapbook paper. As many as you like, or as many as well fit along your length of ribbon allowing a few inches on each end for hanging.