How to shape and fill your eyebrows and create a natural eyebrow look!
If you always wanted to know how to shape you eyebrows so it will look full and natural- this video is for you! Here you can see a step by step guide that anyone can recreate! enjoy!
- Key West Witch favorited How To: Natural Eyebrow Tutorial 05 May 04:25
- Mary P. added How To: Natural Eyebrow Tutorial to Frida 12 Nov 20:16
- asia.pearce added How To: Natural Eyebrow Tutorial to Makeup 25 Jul 01:37
- Beccasaurus favorited How To: Natural Eyebrow Tutorial 19 Jul 02:05
- sunshinellvr favorited How To: Natural Eyebrow Tutorial 11 Jun 02:21
- Shiba Style published her project How To: Natural Eyebrow Tutorial 20 May 09:00
2 BASIC RULES TO CREATE THE PERFECT NATURAL BROW:
1. LESS IS MORE
Don’t use a lot of product and don’t over do your eyebrows. Always use just a bit of product and a VERY light hand.
2. KEEP THIS METHOD:
Always start at the center of the brow (a bit before the arch begins), move towards the end of the eyebrow, and finish at the beginning (close to your nose). This method is super important to create a natural eyebrow look, Since our eyebrows are naturally lighter at the beginning and get darker towards the end.
STEP 1- FRAME IT
Start by framing your eyebrows, from the bottom and from the top. Remember to frame not exactly where your brow hair begins, but a bit inside your brow. This trick will help you maintain a natural look.
STEP 2- FILL IT
After creating the frame, you can fill it in. The key to perfect filling is light lines, as if you were drawing little brow hairs.
STEP 3- PERFECT IT
First we are going to take our concealer/ foundation/ light beige pencil and frame our brows with it. the reason we are doing this is to create a contrast that will give our brows a perfect clean look. To finish and lock it all into place we’re gonna take eyebrow gel/ clear mascara and very gently go over the whole eyebrow.