Based on How To Mitt by Falene M.
When its likeness is placed onto a piece of clothing, the polar wug guarantees warmth and protection against its real world counterparts. It is the secrete national animal of Canada and resides in the cold, dry, climate of Saskatchewan. It abhors water and will destroy the cloth that surrounds it rather than get wet.
- Falene M. entered her project How To Mitt to Vegan Cuts 28 Jul 11:36
- Maddi L. favorited How To Mitt 03 Jul 17:16
- Tamara L. favorited How To Mitt 27 Mar 04:05
- Luna S. favorited How To Mitt 01 Feb 10:42
- Karen D. favorited How To Mitt 26 Jan 01:42
- Falene M. published her project How To Mitt 11 Jan 21:22
You Will Need
Falene M. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!