How To Make Your Own I Pod Case
If you are a case demander and want to design unique and stylish iPod cases, the following tutorial on how to make your own iPod case will do a great help to you.
To make the iPod cases look more special, felt music control buttons are designed for its unique. Button lock is sewn to prevent your iPod falling down easily. Want you need a felt rectangle iPod case? How about learning how to make your own iPod case?
- signe P. added How To Make Your Own I Pod Case to blandet 05 Dec 18:10
- iscrafte added How To Make Your Own I Pod Case to Inspiration 19 Oct 17:25
- iscrafte favorited How To Make Your Own I Pod Case 19 Oct 17:25
- Heather V. added How To Make Your Own I Pod Case to Badass Stuff 30 Sep 04:12
- kimberley.kelly.904 favorited How To Make Your Own I Pod Case 04 Sep 11:07
- foodismyfamily favorited How To Make Your Own I Pod Case 03 Sep 19:10
- Ana favorited How To Make Your Own I Pod Case 03 Sep 04:17
- Taylor C. added How To Make Your Own I Pod Case to To-make list 03 Sep 03:05
Cut felt patterns
1. Cut out two pieces of following rectangle pattern suitable for your iPod size; cut out a small white rectangle, two larger eyeballs and two smaller eyeballs and a hollow circle.
2. Fix the eyeballs onto the small white rectangle by gluing as pic shows.
3. Draw music control buttons on the hollow circle with a pen.
4. Embroider the control buttons along each tracing to make them apparent.
Sew the case
5. Embroider an up lip under the eyes; glue the hollow circle below the
6. small white rectangle.
7. Sew the two pieces of rectangle with blanket stitches; leave the head side open.
8. It will look like this below.
9. Cut out a felt strip; sew it at one side of the unstitched opening.