In this video in showing you, step by step, how to make your eyelashes look LONG, THICK and FULL! This is my own personal technique and I'm super excited to share it with you!
Today I’m sharing with you my special technique to make your eyelashes long and thick! It is a super simple, 3 steps guide, and I promise you- after using my technique, you will not believe that these sky high, full & long eyelashes are your eyelashes!
- Tamara D. favorited How To Make Your Eyelashes Look Long & Thick 29 Jan 23:39
- alp.zoey favorited How To Make Your Eyelashes Look Long & Thick 10 Aug 21:24
- alp.zoey added How To Make Your Eyelashes Look Long & Thick to Beauty 10 Aug 21:24
- Emma H. favorited How To Make Your Eyelashes Look Long & Thick 04 Jun 20:49
- Moira A. favorited How To Make Your Eyelashes Look Long & Thick 23 May 06:36
- elementsofellis added How To Make Your Eyelashes Look Long & Thick to Kendall Jenner 19 May 15:44
- Shiba Style published her project How To Make Your Eyelashes Look Long & Thick 16 May 09:00
In this video you'll see my 3 step technique for creating LONG and FULL lashes! (without applying fake lashes of course :) ).
2 BASIC RULES:
1. You have to work fast with the mascara! Otherwise get ready to have eyelashes filled with chunks (not a pretty sight, I can assure you..). To avoid this situation, I work on on eye, and only when I’m done with it, I move to the other one.
2. Make sure your makeup (especially your eye makeup) is fully removed. Otherwise you will layer the mascara over yesterday’s makeup, which can cause chunks on your eyelashes, as well as make them fall off.
Now that we’re done with the basics, Let’s Begin!
STEP 1- COMBING YOUR EYELASHES
L’oreal In Telescopic Mascara
To separate the eyelashes from one another, so it will be easy to create that paper fan look.
Use the mascara, from the base of the lashes all the way up. Make sure you go over all the lashes, including the little ones in the inner corners of the eyes.
STEP 2- THE EYELASHES ROOTS (BASE)
MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
I also love
Lancôme In Hypnôse or Hypnôse Drama Mascara
To put a lot of product in our eyelashes roots, to create volume (As if there are many many lashes at the roots of our eyelashes). This step is also great for people who don’t have long lashes, since it will create an Illusion of lots of lashes.
Shake it, 3 times, from side to side quickly, and then pull up while twisting the mascara (It shows on the video at 02:13).
STEP 3- MAKE YOUR LASHES SKY HIGH
L’oreal In Miss Magna Mascara
To put products in the ends of our eyelashes, to make the eyelashes appear longer
Put the mascara wand BEHIND your eyelashes (between your lid and your eyelashes). put the mascara on the tips of your eyelashes, and pull the mascara up, while twisting it 180 degrees. Spread the product on the eyelashes (It shows on the video at 03:00).
To emphasize the paper fan look, as well as to separate any lashes that got stuck to one another, go over with the L’oreal Telescopic Mascara and comb your lashes.
To clean the lid of the eye, use a Q-tip to clean it all.