Have I got something for you that's so amazing and easy to make - flowers made out of hot glue!
And the best part about making these adorable flowers is that you only need a hot glue gun, lots of glue sticks, parchment paper, and a large spoon!
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 28 Feb 12:22
- Summer O. favorited How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 01 Feb 04:45
- Henrietta K. favorited How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 22 Jan 11:19
- Brittney S. added How To Make Hot Glue Flowers to To-make list 02 Sep 06:43
- Shawnshawn D. favorited How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 01 Sep 03:39
- Deb E. favorited How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 26 Aug 03:47
- Brigit favorited How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 22 Aug 02:07
- Brigit commented on How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 22 Aug 02:07
- Crafterella featured How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 19 Aug 23:00
- Gail G. published her project How To Make Hot Glue Flowers 15 Aug 09:00
Cover the glue blob with a small piece of parchment paper. Using the bowl of a spoon, smooth out the hot glue, pushing down and out. For a more decorative pattern, push and flatten the glue at the 12-3-6-8 marks so you won't get a plain round circle. You can also use the palm of your hand in a circular motion to flatten the glue.
After flattening the glue, roll up the parchment papers with the glue sandwiched between and let cool. Rolling helps give dimension and texture to the petals. The curved glue petal easily peels off the parchment paper. If you see holes in the glue, just add more hot glue on holes and flatten with parchment paper. Don't worry about any small air pockets. For one flower, you should make 3-4 small hot glue petals and 4-5 larger petals.