How To Make Custom Jewelry
Learn how to make custom jewelry can offer a way to show your individual nature and style creatively. You can use various beads for a bracelet or other jewelry items to match any outfit of any occasion. In this article, make your own bracelet by using some economic jewelry making supplies instead of buying quite costly items from shops.
- Kay S. added How To Make Custom Jewelry to Beaded bracelet 10 Apr 22:38
- Kay S. favorited How To Make Custom Jewelry 10 Apr 22:38
- Deborah H. favorited How To Make Custom Jewelry 25 Sep 18:24
- Noya B. favorited How To Make Custom Jewelry 11 Jun 11:09
- Coral B. favorited How To Make Custom Jewelry 29 Dec 05:20
- Jennifer A. favorited How To Make Custom Jewelry 20 Jul 07:31
- Megan M. added How To Make Custom Jewelry to Bracelets 01 Dec 23:16
Make loops with 12/0 Glass Seed Beads
Prepare a 70cm long Nylon Wire.
Firstly, attach the Iron Bead Tip onto one tip with a crimp bead;
Secondly, add 12/0 Glass Seed Bead*4 onto each wire tip and cross both tips together through another 12/0 Glass Seed Bead.
Next, repeat the same processes for 4~5 times. (Or you can regulate the number depends on the ideal length you want to make your own bracelet be)
Finally, replace the final Seed Bead with one Glass Pearl Bead.
How to make custom jewelry
Firstly, pick up one wire tip and string Glass Pearl Bead*1 and 12/0 Glass Seed Bead*5; then make a loop by threading the wire again through the Glass Pearl Bead. Repeat to another wire tip. At last, cross two tips through another Glass Pearl Bead. Once finished these processes, you will get a complete flower part for making your own bracelet.
Secondly, add on 12/0 Glass Seed Bead*2 and then repeat the above procedures.
Thirdly, in the 3th and 4th flowers, replace the Glass Pearl Bead that be crossed through with Rhinestone Bead.
Fourthly, repeat the processes for the rest part.
Hook the Brass Lobster Claw Clasp and Brass End Piece onto 2 Iron Bead Tips with Wire-Cutter Plier.