It's a pillow that turns into a quilt!!
I've always had these growing up and recently my mother bought some fabric and asked me to make one my sudo-neices a present. She has a new obession with panda bears.
It was much easier than I thought it would be and now I can't wait to make my own!
You easily can recycle old shirts and do panels on the back or if you have some fat quarters lying around you could use those too.
Also alternatively you could use a few old flannel shirts or maybe old towels sewn together for the inside instead of batting.
- Theresa O. favorited How To Make A Quillow 30 Apr 03:54
- Sally N. commented on How To Make A Quillow 27 Sep 15:34
- Donna T. favorited How To Make A Quillow 13 Nov 02:15
- Anna M. favorited How To Make A Quillow 27 Jan 19:51
- Elaine A. favorited How To Make A Quillow 19 Dec 18:29
- Southern Crafter added How To Make A Quillow to To Sew 21 Apr 06:27
- Southern Crafter favorited How To Make A Quillow 21 Apr 06:26
- Carrie K. favorited How To Make A Quillow 10 Feb 18:08
- Jeanie M. favorited How To Make A Quillow 21 Dec 23:48
Turn your panel inside out and close your open seam with invisible stich or whip stich.
Turn inside out and trim excess batting to fabric and around your corners.
Close your opening seam with whip stich or invisible stich.