How To Make A Necklace Charm With 4 Steps
As usually, the necklace with charm is easy to make and fun to wear. Once you have the unique handmade necklace charm and the chain gathered together, a perfect work will come out and may certainly give your eyes a big surprise. In today’s project, I will show you how to make a necklace charm with the Bicone Czech Glass Beads and Brass Rhinestone Beads.
- Kd L. favorited How To Make A Necklace Charm With 4 Steps 22 Dec 20:07
- Nicole B. added How To Make A Necklace Charm With 4 Steps to Jewelry 31 Jan 20:49
- 02jhseaby added How To Make A Necklace Charm With 4 Steps to Try 12 Jun 21:26
- 02jhseaby favorited How To Make A Necklace Charm With 4 Steps 12 Jun 21:26
- Layne H. favorited How To Make A Necklace Charm With 4 Steps 11 Dec 22:32
- Megan M. added How To Make A Necklace Charm With 4 Steps to DIY Charms 01 Dec 23:05
- Sharina W. favorited How To Make A Necklace Charm With 4 Steps 18 Oct 16:45
Starting process for making your own necklace charm
Regard two Bicone Czech Glass Beads and one Brass Rhinestone Bead as one group, then cut out one 15cm long tiger tail wire, string three groups like that and then one Alloy Bead Cap (the flower-shape bead cap must have 4 or 8 holes on its petals, here, in this project, I choose the one with 8 holes), then cross the end tip through the first beads group to form a loop.
The processes for the second and third loops of the necklace charm
To the tip nearby the bead cap, weave the wire from the second hole; and to another tip, add two groups made of Bicone Czech Glass Beads and Brass Rhinestone Beads; at last, thread the tips nearby bead cap through the second group.
Complete the skeleton of the necklace charm
To the last circle (one necklace charm like this contains four circles), only add one group like that and then make the tip nearby the bead cap pass through the beads group below it to make both two tips gather together at the bottom of the necklace; finally, tie a knot and cot off the exceed wire.
Attach the adornment and chain for a necklace with charm
String the Round Faceted Glass Bead with headpin and pass it from the center hole of the bead cap; at last, make a loop at the end and attach the chain to the loop.
The whole project about making your own necklace charm and a complete necklace with it has now done!