its quite easy and makes a beautiful gift. especially if you use a shiny/sparkly bead, mine is glass so it reflects beautifully!
I love the legend of Zelda I've played it since I was little. And so I decided to make navi...although navi is quite annoying to me, I find any fairy beautiful. Its quite easy and looks very beautiful.
- Kinhime Dragon added How To Make A Navi Necklace to The crafts I've done 06 Aug 14:45
- Conner W. added How To Make A Navi Necklace to anime/manga 28 May 01:49
- Conner W. added How To Make A Navi Necklace to fashion 28 May 01:49
- Jenna C. favorited How To Make A Navi Necklace 19 Nov 21:13
- Emily G. favorited How To Make A Navi Necklace 22 Aug 14:49
- Kez N. favorited How To Make A Navi Necklace 11 Aug 15:48
- Grimgirl101 favorited How To Make A Navi Necklace 21 Jun 20:08
- Kenny the kitty favorited How To Make A Navi Necklace 30 Apr 17:03
- Angie H. favorited How To Make A Navi Necklace 06 Apr 04:00
- Caaryn S. favorited How To Make A Navi Necklace 09 Mar 18:47
I forgot to take a picture of the wire when I had cut it, but Next you need to cut 4 pieces of wire. Two will be about 4 and 3/4 inches. And the other two will be about 3 and 1/4 inches.
Now take one of the longer pieces of wire,this will be one of your larger wings. starting from one end measure 2 1/4 inches and bend it at about a 45 degree angle, now one end will be slightly shorter than the other. Use the longer side and measure about 1 1/4 inches and bend again, but this time bend it as far as you need so that each end of the wire is touching. As you can see 2 ends are bent slightly with a curve so it makes a small arch,but the bottom side with an end IS NOT bent, its straight, this is important. If you need to, you can bend each side little by little to make small curves/arches. Do this to your other long piece of wire and align them on top of each other to ensure that each wing is exactly the same.
Now we will do the smaller wings. Starting from one end measure approximatly 1 1/4 inches. Bend there at 70 to 80 degree angle. This side will also be a little bent/curved/arched. Now You'll have two sides and one should be a little bigger than the other, you will be using the longest side. From the bend you just made, measure about 1 inch or just measure it in half and bend all the way till both ends of the wire are touching, remember to make ALL sides curved for the small wings. And again bend it little by little to get the best result. Bending it too far can leave small bend marks on the wire that can be hard to bend back straight.