Make a necklace like everyone's favourite Ravenclaw!
My favourite character in the story, or in fact the whole world in general, is Luna Lovegood. She is my idol. And in fact, I swear I modelled myself on the loony. She is so carefree, sweet and kind. I am forever gutted that I couldn't play her in the films. She is the inspiration behind this DIY.
You are now all sighing with relief. Finally, you're thinking, she's going to stop blabbering on about Potter and she's going to tell us how to make the necklace she's wearing in the picture. At the height of my Potter craze, I almost always be wearing a cork necklace in honour of Luna. Here's how you can too.
- Ruby Autumn favorited How To Make A Luna Lovegood Cork Necklace 27 Dec 19:00
- Chudames favorited How To Make A Luna Lovegood Cork Necklace 06 Feb 00:07
- Melia P. favorited How To Make A Luna Lovegood Cork Necklace 15 Aug 23:56
- Mary K. favorited How To Make A Luna Lovegood Cork Necklace 27 May 18:55
- ThatInkdChick favorited How To Make A Luna Lovegood Cork Necklace 12 May 14:38
- missjojangles added her project How To Make A Luna Lovegood Cork Necklace to Luna Lovegood Look 07 May 21:26
- missjojangles published her project How To Make A Luna Lovegood Cork Necklace 07 May 21:11
You will need a length of string, a wine cork, fastenings, pliers, a small ribbon and a piece of wire. I recommend listening to a Harry Potter podcast while making this. How about a bit of MuggleCast? You're not too cool. Do it.
Attach your fastening to each end of the string.
Make a small loop at the top of you wire using your pliers. Then, thread the wire through the back of your ribbon.
Thread the string through the loop and push the wire into the top of the cork.
And, voila! Now you can dance around in a yellow dress, go looking for nargles and wave your wand around like nobodies business.