Create a unique embellished beanie cap to dress up you outerwear for winter
- Pimke added How To Make A Flower Beanie Cap to Blumen 27 Jan 08:22
- Pimke added How To Make A Flower Beanie Cap to Strickmuster 27 Jan 08:21
- artsy2 favorited How To Make A Flower Beanie Cap 30 Dec 16:23
- Arite P. favorited How To Make A Flower Beanie Cap 12 Feb 11:57
- Kristina J. published her project How To Make A Flower Beanie Cap 19 Nov 19:55
Cut 5-7 circles each 1/4 inch smaller the the previous circle.
This works best if fabric is silk. I only used 6 circles for this flower because the smallest would have ended up being covered by beads so I left it out. Make your largest circle as big as you want the finished flower to be. My flower is 3 inches wide.
Sew a few beads into center of flower through all layers.
A little trick about buying beads. It's cheaper to go to the Icing or Claire's and buy a beaded bracelet or earrings off the clearance wall in the color you need. Much, much cheaper than buying a giant pack of the same color beads from a craft store.
Slip a pin through two slits in a felt circle and hot glue to back of flower.
If you prefer the flower embellishment to be permanent, skip the pin and attach the flower directly to the cap. I'm all about options so I left the flower detachable to use later as a hair accessory, lapel pin or attached to a ribbon belt.