How To Make A Baby Rattle
Baby shower stuff is in urgent need especially when your kid grabs your towel. Do you know which kind of thing will replace his interest in towel? Our tutorial on how to make a baby rattle has just created a toy for you.
Cute rabbit is always one of favorite animals among children. Naturally we will not reject this wonderful decoration. So we make a stuffed rabbit attached to a plastic hoop. Do not worry felted baby shower stuff. It will dry easily even though it gets wet. Note how to make a baby rattle below and see whether your kid will like it.
- Rebecca M. favorited How To Make A Baby Rattle 10 Jun 14:53
- Caz favorited How To Make A Baby Rattle 08 Jun 21:40
- Cristina M. added How To Make A Baby Rattle to Baby! 07 Aug 12:27
- Sallyann P. added How To Make A Baby Rattle to Bunny 04 Feb 21:23
- Cassie Z. favorited How To Make A Baby Rattle 29 Oct 23:07
- iscrafte added How To Make A Baby Rattle to Inspiration 19 Oct 17:24
- iscrafte favorited How To Make A Baby Rattle 19 Oct 17:24
Cut the felt
1. Cut two oval felts as face piece of rabbit, cut two circular felt as rabbit cheeks and sew them on the oval felt, sew the two beads as eyes and embroider a nose and a mouth. A rabbit face pattern is just shown below.
2. Cut out six pieces of felt for ears: four larger ears and two smaller ears. Sew the smaller ears on the larger ones; leaving the bottom side open.
Make the head of rabbit and handle
1. Sew along the edges of the head, leaving a small opening to stuff the quilting inside. Sew the ears at the top of the head.
2. Cut out two pieces of arced felt; sew along edges of the outer arc side. Ensure your sewn arced felt could fully wrap the plastic hoop you have prepared. Sew two hearts on the arced felt as decorations.