With preparation and quality materials, screen printing can be easy as pie!
Marsha Arbour, former manager of Opus Art Supplies in Victoria BC, reveals the step-by-step techniques for creating a simple 3-colour screen print with stencils.
- 112920_2F2016-01-13-201454-IntroToScreenprinting_2015.pdf 295 KB [ Download ]
- Leia B. favorited How To: Introduction To Screen Printing 19 Mar 02:21
- Beccasaurus added How To: Introduction To Screen Printing to Things I might actually attempt 02 Mar 03:14
- Pam favorited How To: Introduction To Screen Printing 17 Feb 02:29
- Opus Art Supplies published her project How To: Introduction To Screen Printing 05 Feb 09:00
You Will Need
Gather your materials and supplies.
In Part 1 – Materials & Preparation, you’ll be introduced to the supplies needed for printing, how to prepare your materials, and learn how to create both paper and Mask-Ease stencils for your screen.
Part 2 – The Registration & Printing video covers how to attach your stencils to the screen, two methods of registration, and the creation of a 3-colour print series.