How to Draw Everything
Every time you take a step, you use as many as 200 muscles. How does that translate into drawing, to create the illusion of motion? The first thing to notice is that we bob up and down as we walk.
This is because walking is a process of falling over and catching yourself just in time. If we don’t put our foot out, we’ll land on our face. Normally, we only lift our feet very slightly off the ground. That’s why a crack in the road can make us trip over so easily.
- Amanda P. added How To Draw Walking to Drawing Tutorials 17 Jun 21:37
- paola m. added How To Draw Walking to disegnare 20 Feb 13:12
- paola m. favorited How To Draw Walking 20 Feb 13:12
- Spanky H. favorited How To Draw Walking 25 Jan 11:39
- Alissa B. favorited How To Draw Walking 17 Jan 03:07
- St. Martin's Press published her project How To Draw Walking 15 Jan 09:00