Crocheting beads has never been so much fun!
This is a tutorial you are really going to like because the finished product is adorable!
How to make crocheted beads in a few easy steps.
Here we go.
Used terms: stitch (st.), single crochet (sc), single crochet 2 together (sc2tog)
- Key West Witch favorited How To Crochet Beads 07 May 11:33
- Kimya J. favorited How To Crochet Beads 29 Oct 22:22
- Rachel B. added How To Crochet Beads to DIY or Homemade Crafting Supplies 12 May 03:30
- Rachel B. favorited How To Crochet Beads 12 May 03:30
- Knot Cool favorited How To Crochet Beads 09 Nov 06:22
- Mae751 added How To Crochet Beads to Crochet 16 Oct 11:48
- Nina L. added How To Crochet Beads to String Art 31 Jul 11:40
- Nina L. favorited How To Crochet Beads 08 Mar 06:17
- Leonor R. favorited How To Crochet Beads 24 Jan 01:14
- srslyjc favorited How To Crochet Beads 19 Jul 20:06
Tips: For the blue bead I used a six-stranded yarn and a 3 mm hook. The red bead from the intro picture is made by a thinner yarn and a 1.9 mm hook. You can see the difference in size. Hence, by combining different yarn and hooks you can have beads in different sizes.
Also, if you want to make big(ger) beads, just repeat row 4 until you achieve the desired size.
As you can see, I used filling for my beads, but you can use this pattern for wooden (plastic) beads too, only you have to insert it earlier and again employ the row 4 instructions.