How to Antique Paper
Antiquing paper is super easy and can be made in mass quantities allowing the crafting possibilities to be endless! The above picture is of a DIY Paper Wreath that I made using antiqued paper. The tutorial for the wreath is linked to this tutorial on my website - click the link to the right!
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited How To Antique Paper 19 Jul 05:32
- Jess U. favorited How To Antique Paper 25 Sep 22:39
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited How To Antique Paper 12 Feb 17:20
- Rebecca M. favorited How To Antique Paper 05 Jan 15:56
- Meta H. added How To Antique Paper to decorations 28 Dec 18:55
- Mariah E. favorited How To Antique Paper 14 Nov 23:01
- heather r. added How To Antique Paper to To-make list 15 Oct 19:58
- Penny F. added How To Antique Paper to decorating ideas 11 Oct 11:46
- Roughwaters44 favorited How To Antique Paper 11 Aug 23:28
- Miss_Fit favorited How To Antique Paper 11 Aug 21:15
There are several ways to dry the paper. One way is to set the paper outside and let the warm summer air do the drying naturally. Another way is to put it in the oven on warm and flip the paper every 5 minutes until dry.
*If you do this you have to be very careful! You do not want it to catch on fire. If you live in the south I would definitely recommend letting the sun do the work, that way you can let it dry on its own without having to babysit it or worrying about a fire hazard.
*To darken the edges of the paper use the oven to dry.