Hot pepper noodles with sweet shrimp
- Natalia M. added Hot Pepper Noodles to Foooood! 05 Feb 22:42
- Djamilah W. favorited Hot Pepper Noodles 18 Jan 02:18
- PixieFey added Hot Pepper Noodles to Recipes To Try 27 Dec 15:07
- Brandiwine favorited Hot Pepper Noodles 26 Dec 21:32
- Chelsea g. favorited Hot Pepper Noodles 26 Dec 07:34
- Katie W. published her project Hot Pepper Noodles 27 Jul 19:52
You Will Need
Stir oyster sauce, chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl to combine; set sauce aside. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and set aside. Heat oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, about 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook, tossing often, until cooked through, 3-4 minutes.
Add bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, and half of the sauce to pan and toss to combine. Add noodles and remaining sauce and toss to combine. Add basil leaves and cook, tossing constantly, until noodles and vegetables are completely coated with sauce and heated through, about 2 minutes more.