You know chocolate milkshakes? Well these are better!
I made this recipe up after having a milkshake from the Ghirardelli ice cream parlor in Disney's California Adventure park in Anaheim. They're the best milkshakes I've ever tasted!
- Lacie V. favorited Hot Fudge Milkshakes 07 Apr 00:23
- Marissa S. favorited Hot Fudge Milkshakes 19 Jan 03:18
- Theruni S. added Hot Fudge Milkshakes to Craft Ideas 13 Jan 08:38
- Marte H. favorited Hot Fudge Milkshakes 02 Jan 08:25
- amanda.shillito added Hot Fudge Milkshakes to Cook! 23 Dec 18:00
- Annie J. added Hot Fudge Milkshakes to Food 06 Dec 02:38
- Annie J. favorited Hot Fudge Milkshakes 06 Dec 00:51
- Megan S. favorited Hot Fudge Milkshakes 04 Dec 03:56
- Susi S. added Hot Fudge Milkshakes to baking 02 Dec 22:37
- Susi S. favorited Hot Fudge Milkshakes 02 Dec 22:37
To make the hot fudge sauce, combine chocolate, butter, water, corn syrup, and sugar in a medium, heavy-bottomed sauce pan over medium heat. Stir until smooth, then bring to a boil. Turn down heat and allow to boil gently for 10 minutes. Remove hot fudge sauce from heat, stir in vanilla and salt, and allow to cool to room temperature.
To make the milkshakes, combine softened ice cream and 1 cup of hot fudge sauce in a large bowl. Add about 1/2 cup milk, and beat with a hand mixer on low speed. Add more milk a little at a time until your milkshakes are the consistency that you like, either spoon-able or straw-able. Serves 4.