Crochet a gorgeous wire hope bracelet!
This delicate bracelet makes a stunning gift when made from silver wire with genuine gemstones, and is inexpensive to make.
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Hope Bracelet 28 Dec 02:49
- Christina F. favorited Hope Bracelet 27 Sep 10:36
- Tiffanezep K. favorited Hope Bracelet 07 Mar 23:41
- Jade C. added Hope Bracelet to DadaProjects 03 May 04:21
- Katie B. added Hope Bracelet to DIY jewelery 07 Mar 06:09
- marilyn.duncan.96 favorited Hope Bracelet 18 Feb 19:51
- i.want.to.believe favorited Hope Bracelet 21 Nov 07:09
- valerie.johnsonfarlee favorited Hope Bracelet 05 Sep 14:25
- Jess <3 favorited Hope Bracelet 30 Jun 12:28
- Alexa B. favorited Hope Bracelet 26 Jun 22:19
Fold wire in half to create one 1-yd length of wire that is
Thread beads onto the double-thick wire in the following
pattern: 1 gemstone, *1 pearl, 1 gemstone, 2 pearls, 1 gemstone;
repeat from *.
Carefully make a slipknot with the wire, leaving a 3-inch
tail. Tighten the slipknot onto your crochet hook.
Slide 1 bead up to the crochet hook and ch over it. The pearl should now be “caught” in the ch stitch. This is called a beaded ch stitch.
Work 3 non-beaded ch stitches.
Repeat Steps 6 & 7 until all beads are incorporated. Finish
off, leaving a 3-inch tail.
Grasp the bracelet at either end and pull firmly in opposite
directions to flatten the wire stitches. This will give the
bracelet a neater appearance.
Using the needle nose pliers, thread the beg 3-inch tail
through the T-piece of the toggle clasp, sliding the T-piece up to the first chain stitch. Wrap the tail around the base of the T-piece at least 3 times to secure it into place. Trim the
excess with wire cutters. Repeat for ending 3-inch tail and O-piece.