Make your hook holder with fabric and crochet
I have my own bags for the different needlecrafts. The inside of my hook holder is made of fabric and the outside of crochet. It is about 11.7’’ x 7’’. You can make it the size you prefer, you just have to increase or reduce the stitiches and the rows. I have used a size 4 needle.
- IamScribble favorited Hook Holder 18 May 16:03
- Pamela M. favorited Hook Holder 17 May 22:08
- Rebecca M. favorited Hook Holder 11 Jun 20:19
- suzz2253 favorited Hook Holder 10 Feb 04:06
- Sofia favorited Hook Holder 10 Oct 18:00
- Annelie S. favorited Hook Holder 09 Aug 20:46
- Suzi T. favorited Hook Holder 05 Aug 13:10
- Chudames favorited Hook Holder 27 Jul 08:03
- Maria P. published her project Hook Holder 26 Jul 06:00
Crochet pattern(outside of hook holder):
Make 38 ch.
Row 1: 1 sc in each ch begining on 3rd ch from the hook to end.
Row 2: 2 ch, *3 dc in each sc, slip stitch. Repeat from * to end (27 s).
Rows 3-30: 2 ch, 1 dc in each dc (27 s).
Row 31: 1 sc in each dc. Fasten off.
With a different color yarn make:
Row 1: 56 sc.
Row 2: *1 sc, 3 ch, 1 sc on 3rd sc from the hook, slip 1 sc. Repeat from * to end.
sc: single crochet
dc: double crochet
ch: chain stitch