Simple, Chic, and Totally Gaga <3
Super simple, really cute and versatile. I'm a Gaga addict so... i had to make my own!
- Alma added Hooded Scarf to Hats & Headwear 16 Jun 21:12
- Stesnyashka16 added Hooded Scarf to Sewing 27 Mar 11:29
- curious cat favorited Hooded Scarf 19 Jul 03:16
- Lady renea favorited Hooded Scarf 22 Jun 19:14
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Hooded Scarf 27 Jan 16:11
- Alex Poser added Hooded Scarf to Accessories 11 Jan 05:04
- Diamond Sight Creations added Hooded Scarf to Make List 15 Sep 13:32
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Hooded Scarf 03 Sep 18:58
First, fold your fabric. The get the hoodie, lay it on the fabric, and draw around it. Leave anywhere from 1/2 inch to 1 inch for seam allowance. then stop, draw towards the fold for about 3 inches, then draw straight down for however long you want the scarfy part to be.
Oops, foot in picture i think...
Sew! Only on the hood part (where you pinned) though! not the front, not the bottom, etc. Remember to keep the right side of the pieces facing each other.
Flip inside out and try on your hooded scarf! If it's too big or something, just tailor it a little. My fabric was the same on both sides so it didn't matter which side i sewed on... keep that in mind! At this point, i made points on the end of my scarf. It's cuter in my opinion, less traditional.
(Optional) Iron the edges and hem. I didn't need to, my cloth was like jersey, and didn't fray. So i was lazy and opted not to hem.
BE GAGA <3 or at least, imitate her.